- Jun 11, 2019
LARKANA: Larkana Model Trial Court Judge Shyam Lal Ladhani on Monday awarded death sentence and life imprisonment to two brothers and also fined them after they were found guilty of killing two women and a man in the name of honour in 2010.
The case against Ashiq Soomro, Ghulam Akbar Soomro, Deedar Soomro, Aijaz, Riaz and Chanisar Soomro was registered at the Waris Dino Mashi police station on the complaint of Ali Hassan Kosh.
The complainant stated that the accused had murdered Mureed Kosh, Sughra Soomro and Safia Soomro in Wasayo Bhutto village on suspicion of extramarital affairs between the man and the two women.
During the trial in the model court, the allegation was proved against Ashiq Soomro and Ghulam Akbar Soomro. The other accused have been declared absconders.
- Death row
- Name (Z-A)Name (A-Z)
- Date added (Recently)Date added (Least recently)
- Gender (A-Z)Gender (Z-A)
- Does this person have a history of mental illness? (A-Z)Does this person have a history of mental illness? (Z-A)
- Was this person juvenile at the time of the alleged crime? (A-Z)Was this person juvenile at the time of the alleged crime? (Z-A)
- Is this person physically disabled? (A-Z)Is this person physically disabled? (Z-A)
- Current Status (A-Z)Current Status (Z-A)
- City / Province (A-Z)City / Province (Z-A)
- Date of Execution (Recently)Date of Execution (Least recently)
- Type of Court (A-Z)Type of Court (Z-A)
- Date of Publication (Recently)Date of Publication (Least recently)
- Date (Recently)Date (Least recently)
- Year (9-0)Year (0-9)
- Case result (A-Z)Case result (Z-A)